Here is a list of some of the Farmers and Suppliers that we love and are very thankful for!
* Sunset Valley Farmers Market - For all sorts of delicious bits and some fabulous local Farmers and Artisans - 3200 Jones Rd, Sunset Valley, TX, 78745, 9:00am to 1:00pm every Saturday of the year, rain or shine.
* Austin Farmers' Market - For great produce and fabulous local Farmers and Artisans - Republic Square Park, Saturday 9 am - 1 pm or at The Triangle, 46th and Lamar, Wednesday 3 pm - 7 pm.
* HOPE Farmers Market - a New Sunday Market 11am - 3pm - Pine Street Station, 414 Waller St, Austin, Texas 78702.
* Amador Farms - Find the lovely Susan and Rusty Staub at Sunset Valley for the most delicious tender crisp fresh lettuces!
* Full Quiver Farms - mmmmm... Mozarella, Cheddar and Gruyère from Kemp, TX make you think twice about cheese! at Sunset Valley.
* Dewberry Hills Farm - For the most delicious local chickens from the most delightful people! Find Jane at Sunset Valley.
* Hairston Creek Farm - Lovely fresh produce...(any friend of the bees are a friend of ours)! At Sunset Valley.
* Kitchen Pride Mushrooms - Fabulous local Fungi! At Sunset Valley.
* Loncito Lamb - Delicious, flavorsome locally raised Lamb from Dinero, Texas! Find Loncito at Sunset Valley.
* Richardson Farms - Sublime Grassfed Beef and Pork from people who care! Find them at Sunset Valley.
* Tecolote Farm - Beautiful produce during the Sprng and Summer! At Sunset Valley.
* Thunderheart Bison - Bison is a delicious alternative red meat and theirs is just exceptional...not to mention the Native Guajillo Honey! At Sunset Valley.
* Sesa Tea - The lovely Aswini with her delicious teas! At Sunset Valley.
* Animal Farm - Unusual and beautiful crops like squash blossoms and sun artichokes. Catch them at the downtowm market.
* Caskey Orchards - For the best of Summer fruit.
* Engel Farms - For some Texas treats like summer peaches.
* Green Gate Farms - Erin and Skip do a fantastic job with their delicious heirloom vegetables.
* Gundermann Farms - From Glen Flora, TX They have some beautiful organic and sustainably vegetables. Find them at the Downtown Market.
* Orange Blossom Farm - Seriously the most delicious citrus ever!
* San Miguel Seafood - Fresh seafood from the gulf from the lovely Roberto!
* Steele Farms - Fabulous produce including some heirlooms.
* Urban Roots - Urban youth work on an eastside Austin farm as part of the YouthLaunch non-profit to develop leadership skills, horticultural practices, and learn to work in teams and with the community. The Urban Roots project participants grow, and then sell, a wide variety of sustainably grown crops at the Saturday market!
and many more... we are blessed by such a rich local food community in Austin!